Monday, November 25, 2013
Bud's Hand
Some of you have already heard that Bud had a run in with an engine. While he as try to fix it, it kicked back and broke his hand. The injury was bad enough that I thought it best that he be checked out in Florida. The doctor there recommended surgery. Bud and I left immediately and drove to Erie where Bud will remain for serveral weeks. I will return to Haiti tomorrow. I need to get back to Sammy, school and the orphanage. I know many are concerned for my safety but I have a wonderful staff who live there and they will help me in Bud's absence. I hope to return to the states in a few weeks to celebrate the holidays with my family but will need to make arrangements for Sammy before that happens. We would appreciate your prayers for Bud and myself. I know it will be difficult without Bud's help but I also know that the Lord is always faithful and I am looking forward to seeing how this all fits into His plan for our ministry. Financially this could have been a disaster for us but God set in motion the needed provisions long before we knew we would need them. So far he has provided us with the money we needed to get home and pay for some of the medical costs we have had so far. I know He will continue to meet the needs of all of this. I did get to spend one day with my family before having to go back and we had a wonderful dinner together. Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment