Saturday, June 11, 2011

We Are back to Work

We have been back for a week and we started off running. Bud has been trying to catch up on all that was done while we were gone. Yesterday we had a big rain storm and it took out our security lights so he was working his way around the compound trying to find the problem. The construction of Plain du Nord school began while I was out and so I have been very busy working out communication problems on it. We have wonderful Haitian workers here and their work is great but sometimes communication can add to problems. This is very common when you have two different cultures working together.
Monday and Tuesday I gave the final exams for my English classes. We also have a Resounding hope team here as well. They are here to learn about missions and do radio distribution. I have been under the weather for the last two days. I spent yesterday in bed all day and today I am much better. The body aches have stopped since my fever has broken but I still have no strength so Bud is taking the vistors to the beach by himself. I am grateful for Dr Rodney being here. Yesterday he made a house call for me. Next week we have teams coming in to do vacation Bible school for two of our churches. We have teams coming in to do VBS for the next two months. Please pray for my health to be restored so I can do the work I was called to do. Jane

No comments: