Monday, May 09, 2011

A Visit Home




Bud and I are so fortunate to be able to have a break at home with our family. We will be returning to Haiti on June 2. This pictures were taken Mother's day I am teaching my grandchildren how to make pizza's for their mothers for Mother's day. It was a wonderful day and I feel so blessed to be with my daughters and grandchildren on such a special day.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Great pics! Very soon instead of Figaro's we'll be buying pizza from Dennington's :) Hope you are enjoying the wonderful refreshing time with friends and family. Happy EARLY birthday. I am leaving tomorrow for four days on a quilting retreat. It's going to be a totally blast! I cannot wait! :)

Dennis March 20-April 3 said...

God bless your time with your family. Absolutely priceless. Enjoy every moment. I personally thank you for all that you have done for me and my family.