Friday, November 05, 2010

Was a peaceful day

I guess we dodged the bullet. We have received only light rains off & on throughout the night & day with only a slight breeze. OMS campus here has been very quiet as the Haitian staff was off today in anticipation of Tomas. Part of the day Trever & I worked in Pastor Lukner's house with some inside work readying it for his upcoming wedding. Gary spent the day wiring in the office. I spent this afternoon tracking down and sealing a few pinhole leaks in our roof along with changing a fan in Eric's refrigerator. The ministries here were closed today and everyone was getting caught up on their to-do lists. Jane & Carl Henry painted our kitchen, while the rest of the team was readying medical supplies in the holiday house. It continues to rain slowly this evening.

Thank-You for all of your prayers, Cap-Haitian was spared the storm.

Bud

No comments: