This past weekend Bud and I were to be a part of the conference at Snyders Bible Chapel, but because of my mothers funeral I was unable to attend. Bud shared with me how much he enjoyed the members of this conference. They were so kind and understanding of the fact that he was doing alone what usually the two of us are doing together. He also shared that they deeply love missions and are on fire for the work that the Lord is doing around the world. Tim Bell, Kent and Rhonda Harmless were also speaking at this conference. Tim is with OMS and the other couple are missionaries to Honduras with WGW. We really enjoy sharing these conferences with others and learning about their ministries. I hope to have the chance to visit this little chapel with Bud again some day. God gives us strength when we are called upon to do things that are really out of our confort zones and I know Bud really felt His presents.Monday, March 16, 2009
Snyders Chapel West Virginia
This past weekend Bud and I were to be a part of the conference at Snyders Bible Chapel, but because of my mothers funeral I was unable to attend. Bud shared with me how much he enjoyed the members of this conference. They were so kind and understanding of the fact that he was doing alone what usually the two of us are doing together. He also shared that they deeply love missions and are on fire for the work that the Lord is doing around the world. Tim Bell, Kent and Rhonda Harmless were also speaking at this conference. Tim is with OMS and the other couple are missionaries to Honduras with WGW. We really enjoy sharing these conferences with others and learning about their ministries. I hope to have the chance to visit this little chapel with Bud again some day. God gives us strength when we are called upon to do things that are really out of our confort zones and I know Bud really felt His presents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment