Friday, September 19, 2008

St Peters Cathedral School

Today I had a wonderful time speaking to the students of St Peters Cathedral School. What a wonderful group of children. My grandson goes to school there and I thought they would enjoy learning about the children in Haiti. They listened so closely and have wonderful manners when someone is speaking. I would like to thank them for their wonderful gift of support to my husband and I as we follow God's calling to help His children in Haiti. We did not expect this wonderful blessing. We who love Jesus are all His children and no matter where we live He cares for us. I am looking forward to sharing with the children what we are doing in Haiti. In November we will be speaking in chapel at Bethel Christian School sharing missions with them. God is so gracious in leading us to others who love to here what He is doing in other parts of the world. Jane

No comments: